Your children don't stop learning and growing when the school year let's out! Summers at Culpeper Baptist CDC are a time for children to experience excitement, adventure, and joy in a safe and engaging environment, designed to help them continue developing as children created in the image of God. Summer should be a time of active play, creativity, and relationships. Our goal for the summer is to give children new experiences and learning opportunities that help them to develop spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally, and socially.
Both our preschool and elementary summer programs utilize themed weeks to keep each day new and exciting. Children spend their time in age appropriate class groupings and and engage in daily activities that are on their developmental level. Our preschool children have opportunities to go on walking field trips in town (4C's ice cream, the train station, etc.), and elementary kids are able to go on off-site field trips, including Atlantis Waterpark, Jump Charlottesville, local parks, and more! Both programs have the chance to participate in Vacation Bible School and other forms of spiritual development in their time at summer camp as well. All of this plus special activity days and slip 'n' sliding down our hill make our summer season a blast here at Culpeper Baptist. We will do our best to send your child home happy and exhausted all summer long!
Summer Program Highlights:
- Fun and engaging staff members with classrooms generally kept below state-mandated ratios
- Exciting theme weeks, including a week of Vacation Bible School
- An emphasis on spiritual development for children in all of our programs
- Frequent water play days, including a slip 'n' slide down our hill
- Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks included in the cost of care
- Plenty of outdoor activities and fully equipped playgrounds to engage children of all ages
- Fun and exciting field trips
Summer Enrollment is Opening Soon!
Current CDC families and families who utilized our center during the summer of 2021 will have priority enrollment from March 4th-14th. Public enrollment will begin Tuesday, March 15th. Sign up on our interest list below to recieve enrollment information soon: