During this crisis, our goal is to remain open with specific safety standards to allow essential personnel the ability to continue working. This means:
1. We have changed to a temporary daily billing model at $40 daily for infant/waddlers and $35 per day all others.
2. Space is only guaranteed temporarily until the crisis is over. At that time we may not have continuing care available infant and toddler programs.
3. Please see "What we need from you" for a list of what we need for you to start
To view specific program information and take a virtual tour: Click the appropriate program below.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols within each room: includes cleaning throughout the day
- Mandatory hand washing stations at entrances and increased handwashing in classrooms
- Child Drop offs and Pick ups are at the entrance only, no family members may come past the main entrance.
- Children and Staff will be monitored at entrance for signs of illness and temperature checks
- No more than 10 people per classroom: including staff and children
- No joint activies between rooms (including lunch and playground time)
- All children will eat in their classroom and outdoor time will be staggered.
- We continue regular communication with the local health department for ongoing recommendations